Terms And Conditions For Tutors
1. You understand that Tutors Academy is a home tutoring marketplace and will facilitate through its platform and other resources in finding students who want home tuition.
2. You authorize Tutors Academy to collect payment on your behalf in consideration of the home tuition delivered.
3. You agree that all the tax liability for this payment is yous.
4. You understand and agree that Tutors Academy will deduct its commission (plus applicable taxes, if any) from the payment received.
5. In case, there is a dispute between you and the parent regarding the number of tuitions delivered, you agree that Tutors Academy will be the final arbiter on the issue.
6. As a tutor providing home tuitions, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, exercise the same degree of professional competence, care, skill, diligence and prudence as is normally exercised by professionals in the home-tutoring field.
7. You may receive information proprietary to Tutors Academy. You understand and agree that confidential information so received will only be used by you for the benefit of Tutors Academy and for the purpose of providing tutoring.
8. You understand that all Tutors Academy company property shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Tutors Academy. You will, during the course of providing tuitions, not make, use or permit to be used any of Tutors Academy company's property except for the benefit of the company.
9. You indemnify Tutors Academy from and against any and all claims, causes of action, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney fees) which arise directly from breach of any applicable law, for your negligent or willful misconduct.
10. You understand and agree that the relationship between Tutors Academy and you will not be considered as an employer and employee relation.
11. You understand that the final decision to choose a particular student for tuition is yours and yours alone.
12. You understand and agree that you will teach the student if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.
13. Any direct communication or arrangement with customer regarding fees is prohibited. You understand that it violates contract between you and Tutors Academy. You will be removed from the platform and you will be liable to pay penalty amount to Tutors Academy or legal action may be taken against you.
14. In case you receive advance payment, either you have to complete decided session or return the full fees.
15. You certify that all provided information Via Website or Otherwise including name, phone number, email id , address, D.O.B, ID proof etc are correct to best of your knowledge.
16. You agree that we can share your provided information with tutors, students/customers or any other person.
17. You agree that we can put your provided information on our website, facebook, whatsapp and any other media/advertisement platform.
18. You agree that we reserve rights to terminate any contract between you and Tutors Academy in case of any misconduct